Current Links for News and Events
- Information - check out the latest news and legislative updates
Vermont Mortgage Bankers Association
|Thanks to our
The VMBA is a non-profit association whose purpose is:
- To promote the welfare of the mortgage lending industry in the State of Vermont and to
improve its service to the community.
- To encourage among its members sound and ethical business practices and methods in
originating, marketing, and servicing mortgage investments.
- To sponsor meetings for the discussion of issues concerning the real estate finance
professional, and to provide a forum for new ideas related to the mortgage banking industry.
- To inform members of changes in laws and of legislation affecting the real estate finance
industry, and provide a platform from which members can express their views on practices
and legislation affecting the industry.
- To develop and encourage the education of industry personnel.
- To inform the public about mortgage bankers, the residential and commercial services they
render, and their positive effect on the economy.
For Mortgage Professionals:
2016 NMLS Approved Continuing Education
May 17, 5 Hrs Ethics and Alt. Mtgs
All classes at Peoples United Bank, 2 Burlington Square